Monday, July 29, 2013

IPSY Glam Bag - July 2013



Another month, another IPSY Glam Bag! I'm still loving these. This month, the theme was Beach Bag Beauty, with summary products in a cute little plastic cosmetics bag. The products included are as follows:
  • Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub - this is a really good size pot of scrub that I'm looking forward to trying. My shower is currently a bit cluttered with scrubs I'm trying to finish, so hopefully I'll get to this one soon!
  • BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample - this mini-palette includes three colours that are from three separate larger palettes offered by the brand. I'd never tried BH Cosmetics before, but have heard of the brand. I tried the colours San Francisco (bronzey-brown) and Malibu (gold) and was impressed. They went on smoothly with good pigmentation. 


  • Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray - I haven't tried this yet - I'm saving it for when I go away to a more humid climate, which is hopefully soon! Where I live it is very dry, so I don't have a need in my everyday life.
  • Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 - I haven't tried this yet either, but I'm excited about it. I've been looking for a face sunscreen that won't make my makeup slide off, so fingers crossed for this one!
  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon - I got this in the shade Coral Crush, and it looks beautiful, except I don't love it on my lips at all. It looks kind of waxy and dull on the lips and it wore off in the middle, leaving a line of product around the edge of my lips. I don't like this product unfortunately.



All in all, I'm pleased again with the contents of my IPSY Glam Bag. I look forward to this package every month.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment