It's IPSY Glam Bag time again! I received my bag of goodies again and am really excited to share what I got.
- be Delectable Hand Cream - now that the weather is getting cold, my hands are extremely dry and I've been digging through my stash to find hand cream samples that I may have forgotten about to throw in my purse. This came at a perfect time!
- Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel - I'm not a huge hair product junkie, but this looks interesting. Unfortunately I normally wash my hair at night so it is already dry by the morning, but I'm going to give this a try on the weekend to see if I can get some extra volume.
- H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment - again, the cool weather has also made my face a bit dryer than normal. I've heard great things about the H2O+ line so I'm excited to give this moisturizer a try.
- Zoya Nail Polish - I love Zoya polishes, and this one is a gorgeous colour. Can't wait to use this!
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly - I've never tried Buxom Lip Polishes, but I've heard they are fantastic! This is a really pretty pink and the sample is a great size!
Again, my IPSY bag is a hit!
Thanks for reading!