Thursday, October 10, 2013

It Cosmetics Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner

romantic rose, pretty in pink

I'm going to start this by saying that these lipliners are amazing. Hands down, my favourite liners, and honestly, I never really saw a need for liner in the past. These are different. They are actually a stain and they last so long, without being drying. 


When this formulation was first released, I purchased the nude shade, and found the colour a bit too dull for me, but now that new shades have been released, I immediately grabbed the pink duo (as sold on TSC in Canada). On the IT Cosmetics website, there are currently seven shades available. The pink duo that I purchased includes Romantic Rose and Pretty in Pink.

left: Pretty in Pink
right: Romantic Rose

Romantic Rose is a deeper mauve-y pink. Perfect base for the berry lipsticks that I love for fall.

Pretty in Pink is a true pink shade and is so pretty under my lighter lipstick shades.

top: Pretty in Pink
bottom: Romantic Rose

Both colours are amazing on their own, or with a light layer of gloss over them. For work, I often wear either one of these alone. I find that it gives a very nice and professional look that lasts even after I go for my morning coffee break. I highly recommend these!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment