Monday, October 28, 2013

Favourite Fall Nail Polishes

top: I'm Not Really a Waitress
middle: Lincoln Park After Dark
bottom row (l to r): Bahama Mama, Angora Cardi, Over the Edge

Like most of us with large nail polish collections, I like to change up what I'm wearing as the seasons change. I'm trying to avoid purchasing any new colours this year as I feel my current collection is enough to last me for several more years, so I went through to find my top picks for fall. I believe all of these have been included in permanent collections and are still available.


I think that OPI's I'm Not Really a Waitress is one of those classic shades that everyone should have in their collection. It's a go-to for me as I love the deep red shade it gives. In the summer, you would most likely find this on my toes. But for fall, I definitely love this on my fingers.


OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark is a great deep purple that is nearly black. Honestly, I think this is another classic, at least if you have a large OPI collection. I'm sure most nail polish lovers already have a bottle of this! 


Essie's Bahama Mama is a gorgeous rich plum shade that is not quite as dramatic as the above two shades. I would wear this all year round, but I especially love it for fall.


I've been wearing this non-stop for the past two weeks. Essie's Angora Cardi is one of my all-time favourites, but it works especially well in fall. It's almost a neutral to me - a sort of dusty mauve berry colour. It really looks good with any colour of clothing, which makes it extremely wearable.


I have not worn Essie's Over the Edge yet this fall, but I'll probably select it next. It's a bit more edgy, not quite black but a very dark charcoal grey. Very nice.

What are your fall polish picks?

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment