Thursday, March 7, 2013

Current Wishlist - March 2013

What's on my beauty radar these days? Read on to find out. It wasn't hard to put this list together - this is what is currently in my shopping cart on www.sephora.com, just waiting until I can justify purchasing some new products :)


  • Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation - I almost purchased this the other day, but was able to redeem my Shoppers Optimum points for the Lancome Dual Finish powder, so I'll pass on this one for a little while. I do want to try this one eventually.

  • Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush - this blush is so gorgeous! I think it looks like a perfect colour for pale skin like mine.


  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder - I'm currently using up my Make Up For Ever Matte Bronzer, but once it is finished, I will pick this one up.

  • Too Faced La Creme lipsticks in Naughty Nude and Spice Spice Baby - I can't decide on  one colour, I may have to pick up two!















  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light - I'm just in love with complexion enhancing powders like these. I actually like every colour that Hourglass has put out, but I think I would try this one first. Looks beautiful.

  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - I'm kind of surprised I do not have this yet, but I have so many items in my collection that can be considered similar (NYX Butt Naked palette, for one). So I have waited on this. I may pick it up one of these days though.

  • Prada Candy - I tested this fragrance the other day and while I did not like it on the card, I did like it once I wore it on my wrist for awhile. It is light and sweet, and perfect for any occasion.


  • Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb - rarely have I had two fragrances on my wishlist at the same time, but Flowerbomb is amazing. And it is really popular right now, so I'm not the only one who thinks so!


Yikes, this is quite a list. If I purchase any of these items, I'll be sure to post a review for anyone who is interested!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment