Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bags, bags, bags! (A non-makeup post)

So in addition to makeup, I also love handbags. This isn't anything unusual. Tons of us are obsessed with gorgeous bags but here are a few that I'm drooling over for spring this year. 


top row (l to r): Rebecca Minkoff Woven Box Bag in Petal Pink, J Crew Biennial Tricolore Medium Satchel in Spearmint Bouquet, Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Lil Ukita in Apricot Rose
bottom row (l to r): Anya Hindmarch Maxi Zip Satchel in Bluebell, Rebecca Minkoff Tri Zip Jealous in Sand, Anya Hindmarch Bathurst Bow in Cream

I just love the pastel shades that are everywhere this spring. You could pair any of these bags with neutrals or get a bit bolder and mix and match with colored denim or floral prints. It would be so refreshing to switch out my black handbag for one of these!

I may give in and buy one, but only one! Stay tuned for a possible unboxing post!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment