Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Love Melissa Shoes!

Have you heard of this brand? I'm probably one of the last people to know about Melissa shoes, being in Canada where you can't really get them in stores (at least not in my part of the country). I've ordered a couple of pairs online, but have noticed them all over the place while travelling in Italy and more recently, in Asia. Clearly, Canada is missing out big-time because these shoes are so fun! Not to mention, they are quite comfy, water-proof, and they smell great! Yes, these shoes are scented.

Here are the ones that I have recently picked up, and can't wait to wear this spring.


l to r: Vivienne Westwood & Melissa Ultragirl in Smoke, J Maskrey for Melissa in Champagne, Vivienne Westwood & Melissa Wanting in Nude

Have you ever tried Melissa shoes?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment