Monday, June 10, 2013

Nail I'm Loving



So I just picked up this new nail polish from the Essie 2013 Neons collection impulsively. I had not yet heard of this colour or seen it anywhere, but I don't have anything quite as vibrant in my collection, so I had to have it. The colour is called Bottle Service, and it is an extremely bright, deep pink with a bit of reddish undertones. It is so flattering on, and I cannot stop staring at my hands! I love it!


Besides the amazing colour, what makes this polish so great is the ease of application. Often I have a difficult time with Essie polishes. Some apply beautifully for me, but more often than not, they bubble upon drying. Bottle Service was basically opaque in one coat, and after two coats looked perfect, with no bubbling. I try to do thin coats, but sometimes it is difficult - even on the nails where I used a bit too much polish, I did not see any bubbling. I did apply a top coat of Seche Vite which definitely made the finish a bit more shiny than it otherwise would have been.



If you are looking for a new bright shade for summer, I would highly recommend picking up Essie's Bottle Service.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment