Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nail I'm Loving

I was loving this nail so much that I had to pick up another of Essie's polishes from the Neons collection. This time I purchased DJ Play That Song, which is a vibrant grape shade. 


Essie's DJ Play That Song

I'm really loving this colour. I first applied it to my toes, and I think that more often than not, I will use this for my toes. Even so, sometimes it's nice to paint your fingernails with an extra-bright shade like this one, especially in the summer months.

I've been really impressed with my recent Essie purchases. Like I said in my post about Bottle Service, I really like the formula. In the past, I had problems with clumpiness and bubbling. Not with these so far. The formula is quite thin, without being watery or streaky, which allows a nice even application. I need two - three coats, as well as a top coat, but I'm happy with the results. Without a topcoat, this polish does lack shine. It doesn't dry matte exactly, but just a bit more dull than I would prefer.



Have you tried any of the Neons collection?

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment