Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Glossybox - March 2013


So it is Glossybox time again! I just love receiving these boxes. I look forward to it every month. And I have subscribed to other monthly boxes, but this one is by far my favourite as I feel it provides very good value for the money. Four of the five products were full-size this month! Based on the prices provided on the information card, the four full-size products would have cost $72.97, so that is pretty exciting. Anyways, here is what I got this month:

  • Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment - Full size! This is something that I never would have picked up, but definitely could use. My hair is feeling really dry right now and I use a curling iron everyday, so I do have some damage. This treatment is supposed to reinforce your hair's naturally-protective layer to protect against future damage. Can't wait to try this.
  • L'oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Corrector Serum - I really hope this serum works, because I could definitely use some spot-correcting! I'm glad this is a full-size, because a serum like this really takes time to see results. 
  • BM Beauty Platinum Tiara Eyeshadow - So this mini size of mineral eyeshadow looks lovely - it is a pretty grey shade with sparkles, it is cruelty free and vegan, but I just don't really like how it looks on the eye. Way to glittery for me. This might be a miss, but I will give it another shot - maybe layered over a darker base. 
  • Modelco Cheek + Lip Tint in Rosy Red - Another full-size! I was really excited to see this in my box. I like experimenting with tints, but don't normally buy them. This consistency of this one is a lightweight gel, and it goes on the cheek quite smoothly, when applied with a stippling brush. I also applied thin layers on my lips and was able to build up a pretty stain. I really like this product.
  • Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer - Full size. With the summer coming, I would have picked up a product like this soon anyways, so this is a great thing to find in the box. Also, this one promises no odour, so we'll see about that!
All in all, a great month for Glossybox!

If you are interested in subscribing, click here!

Also, if you currently receive Glossybox, don't toss those boxes! I've made great use of them as drawer organizers for my makeup drawer. I'll post pictures sometime soon!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment