Thursday, February 21, 2013

Brand I'm Loving - It Cosmetics

It Cosmetics is a brand I heard about a couple of years ago on The Shopping Channel. At first I wasn't too interested because they didn't have many products in their line and the main item they seemed to be promoting at the time was a face contouring palette, and I had never really thought that contouring was that important. Well, that was then. Now, I contour almost everyday, and definitely see the value. But it seems like the premise behind this line of cosmetics is to put out high quality items that do a specific job. They took their time and released products as they were ready to. Now, the line is quite large, and everytime they are on The Shopping Channel, it seems like they bring something new and great. 

Here are some of my favourite items from the line.


In the above picture is the Vitality Lip Flush collection. I bought the whole set that they put out at the holidays. They look like a lipstick, but they stain your lips, while making them look glossy and feel hydrated at the same time. These are amazing.

Also pictured, Bye Bye Pores HD Finishing Powder, Bye Bye Pores Bronzer, Eye Shadow Trio in Pretty in Plum, Hello Lashes Mascara, Brow Power, and Brow Power Lift.


From left to right (both above and below in swatches): Je Ne Sais Quoi, Damsel, Pure Joy, Love Story, Pretty Woman.



In the above, Celebration Foundation in Fair, Vitality Face Disc, and Vitality Cheek Stain in Matte Sweet Apple.

The Celebration Foundation can be worn as a full-coverage powder foundation. This is how I use it. Of course, it can also be used lightly, layered over a liquid or cream foundation. This is my second compact, and it really is worth trying if you like powder foundations. 

Within the Vitality Face Disc, there is a matte bronzer, a highlighter, and a peachy pink blush. All of the colours are gorgeous. I've already repurchased the matte bronzer and the highlighter in individual compacts because I enjoyed using them so much. The highlighter really gives a pretty glow and isn't too sparkly. You can get either a subtle glow, or a more obvious shine, depending on what you prefer.

These are some of my most-reached for products. They just do exactly what they are supposed to. 

I recently purchased the new liquid foundation in the line, but have yet to try it. I'll probably post a review of that in the future.

Let me know if you enjoy the It Cosmetics line!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment