Thursday, February 7, 2013

January Glossybox

I received my January Glossybox last night - not sure if this is late, or if everyone receives their box in the following month. Anyways, this month's theme was all about moisturization and taking care of dry skin. If you have never heard of Glossybox, or would like to find out more, you can click here.

So here is what I got this month!




  • Wella Professionals Brilliance Leave-in Mousse - So this says it is for colour-treated hair. I'm not exactly sure what that means. I'm assuming I can still use it even though I'm au natural. This is a full sized product, so that is always nice. Glossybox sent out a product from Wella Professionals in the past, but I could not use it because the pump did not work and everytime I tried to spray it, it leaked everywhere. I'll give this mousse a try, but I don't have high hopes for it.

  • Nivea Essential Lip Care - This looks like a regular lip balm. The package says it contains jojoba oil and natural shea butter, so that should be nice. I'll definitely use this, most likely before bed. Another full sized product.

  • Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - This is such a cute little tiny sample size lip plumper! I will definitely throw this one in my purse and I think I'll like it since I know I have enjoyed the original non-extreme version in the past.

  • Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion - This is a really nice sample size - 1 oz, so perfect for carrying with you. The scent is light and quite non-offensive. The cream makes my skin feel silky and not oily at all. I really like this!

  • Vitabath 20% Shea Butter Hand Creme in Fresh Citrus Twist - This was not listed on the card that comes inside the Glossybox, so I'm not sure if this is some kind of bonus, but I like this lotion as well. The smell is not overly citrusy. In fact, I probably would not have guessed the scent if it did not say on the packaging. I will definitely use up this hand lotion as well. It is bigger than the Burt's Bees lotion at 2.1 oz. 

  • Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizing Wipes - I already have some of these that I have never used, but I can see why they would be handy. These would be nice if you are a make-up artist, or if you have recently been sick. I'm going to leave these out so that I will remember to use them in the future.

So there you have it! In January's Glossybox, I would have to say that my favourites are the lotions. I often forget to pick up lotions to keep in my purse, so it is nice to get these. I'm also excited about the Too Faced Lip Injection!  

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment