Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sephora Haul

Here are a few things I've picked up at Sephora (online) recently. I've had these items in my online cart for so long, and just recently took the plunge to submit the order. I'm pretty happy with everything so far. 



YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm in Luscious Cherry (#6) 

I've been wanting to try the glossy balms for quite some time now - I have a couple of the Rouge Volupte Lipsticks, as well as a Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick, and love them all. It is quite expensive for a gloss ($32 in Canada), but I just love it! It makes your lips look so juicy and pretty. I'm of course tempted to pick up a few other colours.


Lorac Unzipped Palette


I'm in love with this palette! I was not quite sure if I needed this many "brown" shades, but yes! I do need them all. This palette allows you to create a bunch of really pretty neutral bronze and brown eyes. I love it and will hopefully post an eye look using it soon.


Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Blush in Petal



This is another item that I have been wanting for a long time. It is one of those products that is supposed to adjust to your skin tone and give a natural flushed, just-pinched look. I haven't tried it yet, but I normally love pink cheeks, so I think I'll like this one. I've had the lip version of this - Dior Addict Lip Glow for awhile and really like it. I think the two will go nicely together.

Not pictured individually is a mini Ojon shampoo and conditioner, Origins charcoal mask, and L'Occitane hand cream. These were gifts with purchase, except for the Origins mask, which was a 100 point perk. I normally save up for the 500 point perk, but this mask looked interesting and I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Is there anything lingering in your Sephora shopping cart these days, just waiting for you to click "check out"?

No comments:

Post a Comment