Friday, February 1, 2013

Look I'm Loving

Today's look I'm loving is an eye look. It's super easy to create and takes only seconds in the morning, so it's perfect for me when I sleep a bit late! Here it is on my eyes today (this is after 11.5 hours of wear!):



Products used
  • MAC paint in Bare Canvas
  • Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Stone
  • MAC eyeshadow in Cork and Soft Brown
  • MAC eyeshadow in Blanc Type
  • It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara

Application

First I used my fingers to smooth the MAC paint in Bare Canvas from my lashline to my brow to prime the lid. This step is probably not entirely necessary as the cream shadow will act as a primer as well. 

Next I used my finger again to blend the Smashbox Cream Shadow in Stone over my whole lid and blending out the edges with a clean finger so it fades evenly. I also smudged a bit of this cream shadow under my lower lashline with a pencil brush.

Then take a fluffy blending brush with a neutral matte brown shadow and blend out the edges of the cream shadow, taking the colour slightly higher than the crease. I used a mixture of Cork and Soft Brown, but any matte brown will work.

Lastly, take a clean blending brush with a light matte highlighting shade such as Blanc Type and run this under the brow and into the inner corner of the eye.

Finish with a black eyeliner pencil to line the top lid and bottom, if desired and coat the lashes with mascara. 

That's all! Hope you enjoy this easy eye look!



No comments:

Post a Comment