Friday, February 22, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls - What I Got! (Part 2)

So like I mentioned in my previous Archie's Girls post, I had to submit a second order after seeing some swatches on Temptalia's website. On the MAC website, there were two lipsticks that just didn't look good in the tiny preview swatch, but once properly swatched on skin, I could tell that I would love them (or thought I would, anyway). From the Betty collection: Oh, oh, oh, and from the Veronica collection: Boyfriend Stealer. 



See? In the picture above, meh. Not so tempting. Here they are on my lips:

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh is a shade right up my alley. Gives off a pretty, sheer, berry colour. But... I did not have so much luck with this next one:

Boyfriend Stealer

Ugh... This looks awful on me. Honestly, the picture looks better than real life, but you can still see how patchy it looks. This looks like a Halloween lip on me. I won't be reaching for this colour, probably ever. Disappointing. 

While I was at it, I also picked up two glosses from the Veronica collection. They are Mall Madness (L) and Strawberry Malt (R). They are both gorgeous, and I will wear them a ton.



Mall Madness



Strawberry Malt

I absolutely love red glosses. It is a much easier way to pull of a red lip in my opinion. Easier than a red lipstick. 

So this winds up my Archie's Girls collection purchases. I'm pretty happy for the most part. I loved the face powders, the glosses, and the eyeliner. Out of the four lipsticks I purchased, only one will be a regular in my daily routine (Oh, oh, oh), but Daddy's Little Girl and Girl Next Door will be used on occasion.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment