Monday, February 11, 2013

Lorac Unzipped Palette

This is my current favourite eye palette! I absolutely love these shades and it is so easy to grab this in the morning and easily create a work-appropriate look. If you work in an office, I think is is a must-have.

You get ten pretty shades that range from your light cream highlighter shade to a deep chocolate brown. There is a mix of shimmery and matte shadows, but all are extremely wearable for daytime, but could also be used more dramatically for a nighttime look.

You also get a trial size of the Lorac eye primer (the same one that comes in the Lorac Pro Palette). Of course even though it is a trial size, it will still last for quite some time.






In this look, I used Undercover over the entire lid, all the way up to the brow. I patted Undiscovered in the center of the eyelid, and then used Uncensored on the outer V and then into the crease. Blend it all together, line with a deep brown pencil and that is all you need. I used my favourite Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Chocolate with a bit of my Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eyeliner in Cognac.


For this look, I used Undiscovered over the whole lid, and then blended it into the crease with Unbelievable. I wanted to keep it pretty tame because I used my new MAC Archie's Girls Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Petrol Blue. This liner is so gorgeous! It is also very creamy and applies very easily.

Anyways, this is a great palette, and I predict it will be a part of my February favourites!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment